28 June 2018

Assen 2018

DELAYED???

We are due to set off tomorrow afternoon, an overnight in Gent and then up to Assen to see if we can arrive for some practice on Saturday. 

But.

Neill had to go to hospital today and they kept him in. 

So I guess it depends on how he feels... and when the let him out.

Best case scenario is early tomorrow and he feels chipper. Or later and we go Saturday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts