Had to re-post this. This model has far more chrome than Red Pepe. Thank the god of motorcycling!
Have to say disappointed with the finish on my 15 Roadster. Not really an all weather rider nowadays. Wheels are corroded and look like shit and the chrome bits and bobs all surface rusted. Have always washed down after a salty road outing. The TEX I had before had its recall problems but the finish far more robust. Never had these problems so soon even on a modern Suzuki! It doesn't seem like the wheels are coated, just bare metal by th level of corrosion. The surface rust blights the suspension caps and even the chrome cover for the rear brake master cylinder looks more like rust with some chrome. At least the engine finish looks good.
I've seen this before. It still amazes me that someone can get that hefty front tyre in the air.
ReplyDeleteThere are a few about but I really like this one. Certainly not my riding style!
Delete