26 January 2019


So. Wuss time.

The weather through the week was either heavy frost (car scraping) or light snow.

So I emailed Laguna to say if the weather didn't improve maybe postpone today's booking and re-arrange.

Jim emailed to say they would come and pick it up. Free of charge.

I accepted.

Pepé went this morning. Back this afternoon.

Test passed but an advisory on front tyre that's getting low. I know that it is getting near replacement time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts